Hire Vivant to Lead a Wine and Cheese Pairing Workshop
Vivant founder and owner, Danika Gordon, is available to lead workshops on wine and cheese pairings. Arrange an educational, fun and entertaining workshop or party for a gathering of friends or for a corporate retreat. Contact Danika to schedule or learn about upcoming workshop events already planned.
Let us make you wine and cheese experts!
You'll be in good hands with Danika Gordon sharing her fine cheese expertise with the familiarity of our local Paso Robles wine offerings. A Wine and Cheese Pairing Workshop is a great way to have fun boosting your Wine and Cheese IQ!
Native to the Central Coast of California and San Luis Obispo County, Danika majored in Dairy Science with a minor in Agriculture Business at Cal Poly SLO. There, she gained hands-on experience with the campus milk processing plant making butter, ice cream and, of course, cheese. Danika also established a retail market presence within the Central Coast community culminating in 12 grocery stores carrying Cal Poly Dairy products. She went on to a successful cheese industry career that included purchasing, marketing, national sales, commodity trading and brokering cheese for companies in Los Angeles, Wisconsin and Central Valley (Hilmar Cheese.) Eventually, Danika decided to come back to her roots and follow her dream of business ownership, opening Vivant Fine Cheese in 2006 and serving the local Paso Robles wine region ever since.
See what's been said about Vivant Fine Cheese:
- Sunset Magazine, Insider Guides - Vivant Fine Cheese
- Diablo Magazine,Ultimate Guide To Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo County Visitor's Guide, Vivant Fine Cheese: A Must-Visit Shop in Downtown Paso
- Paso Robles Daily News, Vivant Fine Cheese Moving Down Pine Street
- Wine Country, Vivant Fine Cheese
- Diaspora of Culinary Tourism, Vivant Fine Cheese - Paso Robles
- YouTube, Vivant Fine Cheese Paso Robles