- About Us
We've been in love with cheese since... forever.
For over a decade, Vivant has been searching out the finest of cheeses from near and far, and selling those fine cheeses to customers near and far.
Our knowledge of cheese-making runs deep.
Whether it's centuries-old creamery traditions or newer bold innovations, Vivant is well-versed in all that is cheese. It's with this knowledge that Vivant Fine Cheese happily offers a wide and wondrous selection of gourmet, artisan and specialty cheeses. With over 150 varieties, there is something for every cheese lover!
Danika Gordon, Vivant Fine Cheese
Native to the Central Coast of California and San Luis Obispo County, Danika majored in Dairy Science with a minor in Agriculture Business at Cal Poly SLO. There, she gained hands-on experience with the campus milk processing plant making butter, ice cream and, of course, cheese. Danika also established a retail market presence within the Central Coast community culminating in 12 grocery stores carrying Cal Poly Dairy products. She went on to a successful cheese industry career that included purchasing, marketing, national sales, commodity trading and brokering cheese for companies in Los Angeles, Wisconsin and Central Valley (Hilmar Cheese.) Eventually, Danika decided to come back to her roots and follow her dream of business ownership, opening Vivant Fine Cheese in 2006 and serving the local Paso Robles wine region ever since.
See what's been said about Vivant Fine Cheese:
- Sunset Magazine, Insider Guides - Vivant Fine Cheese
- Diablo Magazine, Ultimate Guide To Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo County Visitor's Guide, Vivant Fine Cheese: A Must-Visit Shop in Downtown Paso
- Paso Robles Daily News, Vivant Fine Cheese Moving Down Pine Street
- Wine Country, Vivant Fine Cheese
- Diaspora of Culinary Tourism, Vivant Fine Cheese - Paso Robles
- YouTube, Vivant Fine Cheese Paso Robles